SPRING FESTIVAL IS ALMOST HERE!
MAY 3, 2014 • 9AM-4PM!!
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW:
- Please have your child wear his/her tee shirt the day of the festival. We want our riders to stand out!!
- We will be using the ENNIS ROAD entrance on festival day. The main entrance to the farm will be closed. Please follow signs and our parking volunteers will assist you.
- Riders need to check in 30 minutes before their ride time.
- Bring your camera, sunscreen and chair or blanket.
- OBEY ALL SIGNS-especially those for non-authorized areas. Some farm areas are off limits during the festival for safety reasons.
- Click HERE for a list of all the rider times!
Safety reminders from our horses. These things scare us, so please remember:
- No Pets! Leave your furry friends at home. Pets are NOT allowed on the grounds-even in your vehicle.
- No Umbrellas! Prepare for weather changes by bringing rain gear.
- No running children! Children must be supervised at all times. It’s important that they remain in authorized areas only and are carefully watched. Running, screaming and loud noises are all frightening to us!
Things to do at Spring Festival?!
Our Mitey Riders:
Rider Exhibitions on the half hour beginning at 10am. Guest emcee, Ira Cronin, Morning News Anchor for Channel 36, will once again narrate the group exercises and introduce each of our Mitey Riders as they receive their medal.
Noon Celebration – the 20th Anniversary of Mitey Riders
Come see a special drill team presentation by our own Mitey Riders along with special recognition to the many alumni who have ridden over the years!
Donnie Cook is back at the grill! You won’t go hungry with burgers, veggie burgers, hot dogs and all the fixin’s. Grab a drink, chips and don’t forget the ice cream (in kids zone)
Always the yummiest part of the day! Sweet treats, brownies, cakes and cookies galore. Have dessert at the festival and take one home for later too!
The kids will love having their faces painted, getting a tattoo, or playing some games.
BACK by popular demand will have 2 caricature artists on the farm from 10:00 AM – 1:00 PM! The kids will love having their portrait done so come on over and have a seat! A minimum donation of $20 each will be requested to help offset the costs of the artists. Thank you for your support.
We will have many new T-shirts this year showcasing the Mitey Riders logo and the 20th Anniversary celebration! Additionally, we will have the ability to pay via credit card and our online shop on Café Press where you can customize your merchandise for Mitey Riders will make its debut! Make sure to stop by and load up on gifts for others or yourself!